Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may
collect from you across our website, https://www.jbgoodhelper.com FB page and Whatsapp
1. Information we collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web
browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the
pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device
type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can
depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your
device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
• Social media profiles
• Date of birth
• Phone/mobile number
• Home/Mailing address
• Work address
• Payment information
2. Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process
information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so. These legal bases depend on the services
you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
• it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request
before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
• it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for
research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and
• you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our
• we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change
your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will
protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or
storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal
information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital
interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will
not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
• to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
• to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
• for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website,
associated applications and associated social media platforms;
• to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
• for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and
services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
• to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
• to consider your employment application.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
• third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including
(without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks,
analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or
advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
• our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
• sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
• credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for
goods or services we have provided to you;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection
with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products,
services or direct marketing to you; and
• third parties to collect and process data.
5. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Choice and consent: By providing personal information to us, you consent to us collecting, holding, using and
you must have, and warrant to the extent permitted by law to us, that you have your parent or legal guardian’s
permission to access and use the website and they (your parents or guardian) have consented to you providing
us with your personal information. You do not have to provide personal information to us, however, if you do
not, it may affect your use of this website or the products and/or services offered on or through it.
Information from third parties: If we receive personal information about you from a third party, we will protect
you represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to provide the personal information to us.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously
agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any
time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal
information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You
may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this
information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the
personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal
information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete,
irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct
any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a
complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We
will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our
investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a
regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing
communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of
data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how
you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified. Please refer to our
8. Business transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we
would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such
transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information
according to this policy.
9. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control
over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective
10. Changes to this policy
reasonable steps to let users know about changes via our website. Your continued use of this site after any
changes to this policy will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
11. Your consent and rights
1. By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of
your information and other activities as outlined in this policy.
2. Under the Personal Data Protection Act (the “PDPA“), individuals have the right:
(a) to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
(b) to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any data relating to you that is inaccurate;
(c) to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us;
(d) to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data
for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
3. You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if you wish to object to the use of your personal data for
direct marketing purposes. Please send requests for such objections, access to data, correction of data,
information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held, questions or complaints to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +60149110293